Dear Prospective Applicant,
Welcome to Integrity Pharmacy. We are pleased that you have an interest in our company. All prospective employees are required to complete a pharmacy job application. Applications are kept on “active” file for 12-months. We look forward to getting acquainted with you. Please review the following carefully:
- You will be required to disclose any criminal history in your past including: conviction(s) of, or plead guilty to, any crime for any reason. Certain offenses may prohibit employment with our company. We will conduct a thorough criminal background check.
- There are specific functions and requirements of the job; including physical capability inherent in care-giving positions (see job description).
- A workers’ compensation records search and medical review will be conducted.
- We may conduct drug screenings. If you are using illegal drugs of any sort we are unable to hire you.
- We are unable to hire anyone who has been placed on the Missouri Employee Disqualification List (EDL), Kansas Adult Abuse Registry or Kansas Child Abuse Registry.
- A minimum of two satisfactory reference checks will be required for employment.
- Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactory reference and background checks and completion of a medical review.
(Note: If any of the above issues create a problem for you, please feel free to excuse yourself from this application process now, otherwise, please agree below.)